11.29.2010

About Me

My name is Danielle Comin. I love taking photographs. I specialize in natural light photography. Ever since I took a photography class in high school, I have been interested in capturing moments of life with my camera. After finally taking the time to pursue my interests, I enrolled in a few college photography courses and have come out a more confident photographer. It has become a passion of mine and now I'm excited to do what I love! My main inspiration is my family who could live in front of a camera (and do!) and be comfortable. I wanted to remember every little step in their lives and knew that the only way to do that was through documenting it with photos. I hope that I can help capture the little steps in your lives as well. Let me take your picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment